"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow, what a ride!'"

-Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Bloggin' Blue Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Krazy Krafryn and the Spring Roll Session






Over Spring Break, my Uncle taught me how to make Spring Rolls. It was so much fun! Thanks Bill and Merrie! A few weeks ago I made some Spring Rolls to take to a dinner party. I decided that I had better photograph them, since they were so pretty--and I wanted to show Bill that I had made them. (Three more times, now!) ;) Kate wanted in on the photo action, so she kicked it into "super model" gear and went out to strut her stuff on the platform. What you see below are her signature "looks" for the camera....

"Silly face Kate"

"Pensive Kate"

"Puppy dog Kate"


"The 'Look at my looooong lashes' Kate"

and finally....

"Play it Cool Kate"

She is so funny these days. She is VERY aware of her expressions for the camera right now. She even requests her backgrounds now. I have sooooo many pictures of Kate posing for the camera! Pretty much every time I set up for a session we have to snap a few of the girls-- at their request. She tries to pose in new and creative ways that feel "pretty" to her. A lot of her poses involve balancing in awkward positions with one foot in the air or something like that. Hilarious! Just wait until I post pictures from our Seattle trip. There are some good ones in there!

Big City girl...

I jumped in on the last one with her. She's so funny, I just needed to snuggle with her! We tried to get Haylee in on the shot, but she was WAY too busy cooking for us in the toy room. :)

5 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Too cute! I cannot even see your braces in the last picture! Baberham Lincoln!

Keri Blue said...

Lol...thanks! They came off about two months ago. It is soooo nice to have them GONE!!!

The George's said...

You got your braces off, yeah! Your teeth look great!

aaron and meg facer said...

What cute girls! Your teeth do look great. I kept looking at you during the visit and just thinking how pretty your smile was.

Great presentation on the spring rolls. Please send us the recipes!

JennyLynn said...

Your photos are awesome! I love the fire pit ones.