"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow, what a ride!'"

-Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Bloggin' Blue Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter Pictures

A few weeks ago I was driving around town looking for train track access and instead I found this beautiful field of poppies. It was in a private yard, so I went to the door and left my business card with a note asking if I could come back and use their amazing yard for a session...no particular session in mind....wink wink. The owner called me that night. Turns out she's a friend of a friend who has seen my work before. She is such a nice lady and was very excited to let me use her yard! Yay!!!! I took the girls out that next weekend. At first they didn't know what to think. They carefully stepped around all of the flowers--freaked out about the bees once or twice and were absolute angels the entire time. I can't wait to go back next year with clients! This year I kept it exclusive to my girls! :)

























4 comments:

Mark and Emily said...

What sweet photos!

Melissa Telford said...

Beautiful!! I'll bet your girls had a blast with these photos. :)

aaron and meg facer said...

These are so beautiful! What a great place to have a photo shoot. Beautiful flowers and gorgeous girls!

The George's said...

Love the pictures. Kenna kept saying, that's Haylee and Kate my friends.