"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow, what a ride!'"

-Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Bloggin' Blue Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dancing Queen

Future Dancer? I see performing potential.....You be the judge.... ;)

Notice that while Kate sticks to a furious routine of mostly Riverdance/Tap, Haylee's moves include a combination of the robot, some tap, a little jazzercize and some funk! Work it OUT!!!!

Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam--REMIX dance party version (coming soon to Itunes)!

I'd say at least three nights a week the girls get dressed up in something "pretty" and perform for us. I use "us" loosely, because, as you can see, Kate is happy to perform for herself in the window reflection, TV reflection, mirror...any reflection at all really! Usually the performance has already begun by the time we find her. I have video after video with the girls (mostly Kate--Haylee comes and goes during the show) dancing and singing. These are a couple of my very favorites, I wish that I knew how to edit video so that I could make a highlights video.

I'll work on that!

I think she's ready to try dance classes again next year!

4 comments:

Alli Blue said...

What the heck. Adam was soooo not interested in the dancing. He puts his stuff away and does not even shake a tail feather! :)

JennyLynn said...

That's awesome. I love Kate's singing!I think she is going to love dance lessons next year.

aaron and meg facer said...

Hilarious! I have to say that I preferred Haylee's style of dancing, but Kate certainly was rocking the singing!

Shayla said...

Kate's booty moves in the Remix were faaaantastic!
I was waiting in anticipation for Haylee's 'robot' moves & the girl CERTAINLY DELIVERED! i was NOT disappointed.