"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow, what a ride!'"

-Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Bloggin' Blue Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Haylee's Traumatic Event

Poor little Haylee Bug. It was a tough day....for both of us....

How many wash cycles you may ask??? Three. With bleach. Adam wondered why I didn't just throw the rug away. So did I after wash 2, but I was a mom on a mission by then.

Through the whole discovery/clean-up she wanted to cry but I wouldn't let her. We (I) needed to laugh about this one so I kept convincing her that it was funny. Her nervous laugh on the verge of crying cracks me up!

5 comments:

aaron and meg facer said...

That is disgusting! And awesome! I can't believe it squirted all the way up to her hair! Good job making her laugh...you could tell she didn't want to. ;)

Melissa Telford said...

My favorite story about this video happened after Ava's b-day party...I had seen the video earlier in the day, but that night the camera was passed around and people watched in the small groups they were sitting with. It was hilarious to watch the looks on people's faces knowing what they were seeing--disgustingly hilarious!

Mark and Emily said...

Aww, man. I don't look forward to this experience as a mother!

Adam said...

I am glad I wasn't there for that one.

Jeannetta said...

Oh poor baby! lol The joys of motherhood were ever so apparent that day!