"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow, what a ride!'"

-Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Bloggin' Blue Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Haylee Bug and Mommy

Haylee was on me like glue after I cam home from my trip to Utah! One week is like an Eternity for Buggy! She was so cute! She requested "pictures with Mommy" after I came home. So, as I was setting up for a session, she and I snapped a few together. Her own little photo shoot with Mommy...I felt honored!





Haylee's favorite thing to do for photos right now is to make scary faces at the camera.
So we made some scary faces!






I love that Bug! ;)



3 comments:

aaron and meg facer said...

That's really sweet. She loves her mommy. The first one of her is adorable. And I love the depth of field (is that right?) on the third one. Very cute!

Melissa Telford said...

Super cute pics! Haylee Bug does love her Mommy. Check out the photo of Haylee and Ava I just posted--way cute!

Adam said...

Every times Mommy leaves and buggy can't go, she starts crying, saying "
"I want mommy" or "I want to go with mommy". She does love her mommy.