"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow, what a ride!'"

-Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Bloggin' Blue Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Workin' OUT!!!!

I'm so lucky to have such good helpers with my squats! They both love to climb on the Total Gym and "exercise" with me. My legs are jello by the time were done when they help since they add about 60 more pounds to my workout. Whew!

3 comments:

Alli Blue said...

Wow! What a work out! You look like Lindsay in this picture. Nice muscles!

The George's said...

Check you out! Way to go, that's one way to get your workout done with kids.

aaron and meg facer said...

What thoughtful kids to want to help you work out...