"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow, what a ride!'"

-Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Bloggin' Blue Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kate's Art


Kate is turning into quite the little artist! The detail in her pictures is impressive for a 3 year old! This is a picture of my hand....ring and all. That's a huge rock!!!




Don't my nails look pretty? ;)

Above is our family. Only Adam got a body...the rest of us are just heads!








This is her latest drawing. I'm calling it "Cow Standing On Grass"










She is totally into hand/Turkey drawings.






I've saved my favorite for last.....




Introducing, "Mommy"

Gorgeous!!!!

4 comments:

Mark and Emily said...

Keri, thanks for the invite to read your blog. I keep one as well. Feel free to read. Do you mind if I add your blog to my blog roll? I think it's hilarious that you and I have the EXACT SAME backgrounds!!! (Great minds must think alike!) :)
-Emily

Melissa Telford said...

Kate is a great artist...I have found little scraps of paper all over my house that she colored and stashed!

aaron and meg facer said...

Those are great! You're right that the detail is amazing for her age. Who came up with the idea of the turkey hand? Was it hers? I wouldn't doubt it. Very talented!

Keri Blue said...

I'm not sure where she learned about Turkey hands. I'm guessing either from Nursery or Shayla. She just started making them one day and hasn't stopped. We have little Turkey creations everywhere in our house!

That's funny Deeds that you are finding little art treasures in your house. How strange. She never hides things in weird places... ;)

Emily, welcome!!! I spend a couple hours on your blog the other day. I'm all caught up now! Loved your background!!! Feel free to add us to your blog roll!