"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow, what a ride!'"

-Marjorie Pay Hinckley

Bloggin' Blue Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!
Hopefully everyone has had a wonderful day today! Our day was really great! We read the Christmas story from the Bible and then opened gifts in the morning. We got to talk to Bryan this afternoon. We ate. We sat around. We ate more. I got to talk with Kate's birthmother, Emily, tonight. (She is amazing!!!) Adam had a dream day of watching two movies and I hung out with (and talked on the phone with) my mom and sisters, surfed the internet and played with the girls. It has been a really great day!
I have decided that I want to have a personal blog where I can post more details of our family life. I like to put some things on my photography site, but there are more personal things that I wish I could share--but don't want to share with just anyone! I get over 1800 visits to my photo blog every month--and I don't want that many people knowing about our private life. So, welcome to The Bloggin Blues. Here's where you get the nitty gritty. Consider yourself warned. We'll see how this goes. If it gets to be too much for me to maintain...oh well!

5 comments:

Photo Amy said...

Cute family! But then again you all always look great. Love you and I'm glad you had a great day. We did too. Talk to you soon.

Alli Blue said...

Yay!!!! Glad you have a personal blog! I like this layout! I will check in often!

aaron and meg facer said...

I'm so excited that I'll get to hear more stories about the cute things the girls say. I miss them. Aaron and I are suffering from withdrawls. We'll occassionally say to each other, "What's your name? I Haylee Bug." Love you!

Jeannetta said...

Excellent! Thanks for the invite :)
Happy New Year :)

Jeannetta said...

PS
I LOVE that picture:)